Restaurant Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a restaurant based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an organized and result-oriented Restaurant Manager who will be tasked with ensuring operational standards are put in place and adhered to leading to the restaurant’s profitability.
Title: Restaurant Manager
Gross salary: 60- 80k
- Ensure the restaurant’s financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and community relations programs to attract customers.
- Inventory control and management
- Maintain operations by developing and implementing policies and standard operating procedures
- Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring food, beverage, and service offerings, initiating improvements and building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplish the restaurant’s human resource objectives by recruiting and reviewing job contributions;
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Monitor emerging trends in the restaurant industry to stay up to date and relevant.
- Set weekly and monthly sales performance and quality targets and ensuring they are achieved.
- Prepare reports on weekly sales updates, staff performance and marketing activities effectiveness.
- Support the chef and the F&B Controller in menu planning.
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Support the HR team to organize and supervise staff shifts..
- Continuous assessment training to ensure staff operate and work efficiently to reduce the amount of assisted staff e.g. casuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge and experience in financial planning and strategic management.
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to Apply