Restaurant & Shift Supervisor Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Restaurant/Shift Supervisor.
- Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times and provide assistance to all guest and administer all requirements for meals
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment’s and recommend required repairs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards of waiters
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Ensure that all checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing duties are completed for each shift.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary
- Communicate with the staff on pertinent information such as menu changes, equipment issues, reservations, and guest’s special needs
- Communicate with all guests with a clear and kind tone and make every effort to resolve any conflict to ensure the guests highest satisfaction.
- Minimum of two years fine dining, full-service restaurant experience, supervisory role preferred.
- Advanced skills in Restaurant Point of Sales experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and possess the ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org