Restaurant Supervisor Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor.
Scope and General Purpose:
To supervise and run operations of the Restaurant. To take orders from guests, have substantial F&B knowledge in order to upsell and describe menu items, manage staff in conjunction with General Manager, handle complaints and be person responsible in absence of senior managers.
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- To prepare the weekly rotas, ensuring adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- To supervise and assist the restaurant staff on a daily basis
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- To assist with the training of Restaurant staff including holding annual performance reviews
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Conduct daily briefs prior to each and every service and liaise with Chef to be aware of any special dishes.
- Handle guest complaints in the restaurant.
- Check customers are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problems areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
- Maintains adequate inventory to ensure adequate quantities are maintained and spoilage minimized.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g. being short staffed)
- Prioritizes tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- Delegates and follows-up effectively.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Perform other tasks as necessary in order to achieve the operational and financial goals of the organization
- Degree / Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least (2-3) years in a high end Hotel / Restaurant as a Restaurant Supervisor or F & B Supervisor
- Proficiency of Micros Fidelio, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and all staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Computer literate
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Planning and reporting skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Honesty and high level of integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com