Restaurant Supervisor Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our Client is a restaurant based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing smooth operations of the restaurant so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers.
Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Gross Salary: 30 -35k
- Prepare the weekly rotas, ensuring adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Supervise and assist the restaurant staff on a daily basis.
- Assist with processing the daily cash sheets in conjunction with other supervisors and managers
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination wine list/cocktail/food menus with the management team
- Respond to guest queries (telephone and in-person)
- Take note of all queries from prospective guests and channel information to the relevant person(s)
- Take down all reservations and share the information with all concerned to ensure seamless delivery of service
- Conduct daily briefs prior to each and every service and liaise with Chef to be aware of any special dishes and/or missing items
- Work with other supervisors to coordinate all aspects of stock deliveries and keep accurate and up to date records.
- Regularly liaise with F&B manager and other supervisors to ensure the monthly accounts are accurate and the receipt and administration of all deliveries are up to date.
- Administer and maintain, with the F&B Manager
- Be responsible for the cellar and stock storage areas, ensuring they are secure, neat and clean at all times.
- Liaise with the other managers to ensure tight stock control and budgeted margins are achieved.
- Assist with weekly ordering so as to ensure that stock levels are maintained and any special order for functions are placed in a timely manner.
- Advise customers on all F&B choices and ensure the restaurant staff have similar product knowledge
- Assist with the training of Restaurant staff including holding annual performance reviews
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality Management or related field
- Must have 2-3 years of successful, operational management experience in a restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision-making skills are needed;
- Demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching, and development.
How to Apply