Restaurant Supervisor Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented, reliable, experienced restaurant & retail shop supervisor to join their growing team.
- Oversee all front of the house restaurant and the retail shop operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Ensure that new employees are trained and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Supervise the team and act as the main liaison between customers and hotel staffs
- Assigning duties and coordinating operations to ensure customers are happy
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Hospitality Management, or Business related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hotel or hospitality industry/ retail shop as a supervisor.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and all staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Planning and reporting skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Honesty and a high level of integrity
How to apply
Applicants who meet the above qualifications should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR” being the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.