Retail Operator Job at Clovers MTC
Products and Services:Solar Lights & Home Systems, Energy Cooking Stoves, Energy Services and Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Retail Operator Job Responsibilities
- Sell goods and services in the outlet
- Be sole proprietor of the stock.
- Meet sales targets.
- Market company products.
- Always remit cash from goods sold everyday.
- Always use the point of sale system in selling.
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company.
- Identify trends on prices, products and market needs.
- Ensure outlet is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained.
- Be compliant to rules, processes and regulations of the company.
Requirements for the Retail Operator Job
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in the remote rural / difficult areas.
- Must have completed a minimum of diploma / degree in sales and marketing.
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Must be 25 years and above.
- Must have a computer certification on basic packages.
- Open to learning new skills and growing a business.
- Highly motivated, self starter able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of smart phones, computers and the Internet.
Preferably able to speak local languages of the communities we are in.
Location: Narok county – Kisiriri, Junction, Kojonga, Aitong, Loosuk.
How to Apply
CVS to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org