Rider & Office Messenger Job at Alternate Doors
Our client is currently looking to hire a Rider/Office Messenger.
Rider & Office Messenger Job Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Requirements for the Rider & Office Messenger Job
- Must have valid Driving License and Good Conduct.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- Experience riding in Nairobi.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Good integrity and clients handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.