Riggers Engineer Job at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
Our client, a Leading Engineering Firm seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Key Responsibilities for the Riggers Engineer Job
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- The ideal candidate should hold a certificate in engineering.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than 26th October, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.