Room Stewards Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Hospitality Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 2
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: A Restaurant in Nairobi
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleaning the room and the bathroom.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty linen and replace with the clean par to the designated layout.
- Clean beddings, curtains, linens etc.
- At least 2 years working experience as a room steward
- Familiar with cleaning precautions
- Form four and above
- High level of integrity
- Team player with an ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Working under minimum supervision.
- organizational skills
- Experience of providing high quality customer service.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under own initiative.
- Experience of general domestic and support work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above skills and experience forward your CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.