Rooms Division Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a 4-Star Hotel and seeks to recruit a highly talented, experienced and passionate professional to fill up the role of the Guest Rooms Division Manager. This position is based in Kisumu. Applicants must either be living within Kisumu region or willing to relocate.
This is a senior role and the successful candidate will take complete charge of the Rooms Division operations, including but not limited to front office services housekeeping and also supervise F&B operations.
- Developing and Implementing of the Rooms annual business plan and strategies to ensure the hotel meets its business targets
- Overall responsibility for all operational components of the division to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Maintaining and developing high standards of operations in Front Office by ensuring all Standard Operation Procedures are relevant, up to date and operationally delivered
- Planning, developing and growing the both Front Office and Housekeeping team – through leadership, mentorship and coaching to fuel growth
- Preparing annual budgetary information and updates as required
- Monitoring trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented.
- Ensuring excellent customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Be accountable and work hand-in-hand with the GM and other managers to deliver on business commercial and operational objectives.
- Exceptionally strong on people leadership, skills impartation and mentorship.
- Strategic Thinking & Results Oriented
- Execution superstar
- Highly organized
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management
- 5 – 8 years of progressive experience in the same/similar role in a reputable 4 or 5 Star Hotel.
- Must be highly proficient in Hotel Management systems e.g. Micros, MC, Opera etc
How to Apply
If you possess necessary qualifications and experience for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “ROOMS DIVISION MANAGER” on the email subject line. Applications closes on 30th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 5th July 2019.