Our Client is a tours and travel company currently looking to hire Sales Account Managers.
The position takes responsibility in achieving the sales plan and increasing the sales of company products to existing and new customers in assigned territory and segment.
Working closely with the Sales Manager on suitable solutions and pricing, the role shall identify potential large enterprises including major corporate entities, manage the relationship between the company and the enterprise customers in the B2B area
- Achieves individual monthly goals and hence the quarterly and annual sales through the successful execution of tactical plans.
- Takes responsibility to ensure successful retention & renewal of existing customer agreements.
- Extends existing customer relationships to new products.
- Recruits new customers.
- Collaborates with the sales Leader in planning weekly sales calls, preparation of monthly sales status report and quarterly forecast basis pipeline; and, ensure that all customers and prospects receive regular and useful updates on Solutions and industry relevant communications.
- Performs weekly check along with inside sales on specific accounts or prospects of interest.
- Organizes visits to get market information, check on activity status; and, performs daily visits to corporate clients to follow leads, close deals, etc.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Solid analytical & techno-commercial skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- People management
- At least 5+ years of extensive experience in Sales
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player
- Strong B2B Sales experience
- Strong sales/value creation mindset and pro-active
- Strong accounts relationship skills
- Self-starter being able to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com