Sales Account Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client in the Hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Sales Account Manager.
Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Complies with the Company’s Code of Conduct,
- Functions as the sales ambassadors for the hotel with bookings of 90 peak rooms and significant local catering, recreation and conference revenue.
- Evaluates the Hotel’s participation in the various sales channels (e.g., National and County Government, Corporates, Travel Agents, Family e.t.c.
- Develops strong working relationships to proactively position and market the Hotel.
- Manages the marketing budget to enable development of specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet the Hotel’s objectives.
- Develops and implements the Hotel’s strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile provides a return on investment to the hotel
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase market share
- Attends sales and marketing strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- Achieve the monthly targets
- Searches for new markets to enhance hotel’s revenue
- Perform other hotel-related duties as required.
Qualifications for the Sales Account Manager Job
- Must have held a similar position for at least 3 years
- Diploma in sales and marketing
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.