Sales Administrator Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client, a land selling company, is recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their growing Nairobi branch office.
You will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase sales productivity.
- Enter accurate sales leads into the CRM tool
- Convert leads to customers once payments are received
- Update payment plans as per sale agreements
- Create payment reminders for respective clients
- Periodically share payment schedules with sales team
- Track client engagement activities – calls, emails, meetings, notes.
- Support Finance department on debt collection
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Management
- Prepare reports that add value to the business and functional departments (debt per RM, stock status, marketing campaigns) and identify a baseline for action
- Proven work experience as a Sales support analyst / administrator
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Atleast 1-2 years of analytical experience in high transaction business
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Possess a great work ethic with the ability and willpower to accomplish tasks
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org