Sales Agent Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Sales Agents Position for one of our clients
Main Purpose of Position
Responsible for achieving set targets month on month, pipeline management, channel growth, management of specifiers, channel penetration and generation of relevant reports.
Effective Selling and Account management
- Managing of individual pipeline &
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from specifiers/consultants through a relationship-based approach.
- Acquire new sales within the assigned specifiers/consultants.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect quotations, supply & fix applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Manage and develop accounts within the channel by maintaining professional relationships with key contacts and potential
- Conduct Market surveys and develop appropriate solutions to meet customer
- Implement account organic growth strategies and ensure achievement of revenue set targets.
- Ensures risk and commercial contracts terms are appropriately applied by business when entering into supply & fix
- Support technical team & bidding team during site assessment, tendering process by providing any relevant supporting information during bidding and re –bidding.
- Provide proposals, quotations and presentations to
- Meet sales targets as per agreed Key Performance
- Maintains regular customer contact and communication by utilizing daily planned call cycles and scheduling daily meetings with existing and potential
- Participate in focus groups, sales campaigns, sales drive
Effective Account Management
- Ensure customer satisfaction measures and KPI’s are developed, achieved and
- Build meaningful internal and external
- Liaise with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and
- Identifies opportunity by translating our products and services into value for customers
- Have detailed JCKL product/service
- Speedy dissemination and redress of customer complaints and queries, in collaboration with relevant service line manager in
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections, leveraging sales manager for coaching, mentoring, strategic planning and partnership as
Effective reporting on Sales and Marketing activities
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports:
- Weekly sales planner
- Weekly activity report
- Weekly pipeline management
- Monthly sales projections
- Provide Sales Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as
- Provide detailed feedback on customer issues and risks to assist Sales Management in decision-making.
- Effective use of samples, marketing materials and other systems to enhance
- Any other report as will be required by the Sales Manager
- A basic degree and /or Diploma in sales & marketing would be all one needs for education level.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales experience in flowers, building & construction industry.
- Knowledge of the Kenyan market flowers, building & construction
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organisational
- Must have been a successful sales rep in the previous jobs.
- Proven track record of good performance in sales demonstrated by achieved targets, awards etc. Confirmed by immediate past direct
- Passion for sales and the
- Pleasant and charismatic personality.
- Very good verbal communication
- Ambitious, go getter and hungry for
- Strong sense of
- Patient and a good
- Well groomed –
- Good use of computer
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 8th October 2019. Please indicate the Job title.