Sales Associate – Agency (Nairobi Region) Job at Kenya Orient Insurance
Division/Department: Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Sales Manager – Agency
The position is responsible for looking for new business from individual and corporate Agents in the market. The sales associate will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing of key company products and services as per the set and agreed targets, makes sure that the Agents understands the company’s Key Products and strengths & be part of the team to recruit, train, monitor & motivate Agents.
Responsibilities for the Sales Associate Job
- Implementation of the business strategy for the Agency channel.
- Recruitment of new Agents in the region/market.
- Maintain profitable relationships with our existing Agents in the market.
- Development of binders, Memorandum of Understanding and service level agreements with Agents
- Development & implementation of reward and motivation structure for Agents.
- Implementation the Agents visitation program per region.
- Implement & monitor the quotation system & quotations follow-up methodology.
- Market & competitor research and changes monitoring of the Agency business in the market.
- Setting and monitoring production targets for the various Agents regionally/countrywide.
- Communicating & monitoring the adherence to company procedures like underwriting protocols, business mix, premium collections & channel profitability.
- Training of Agents on our products, selling & closing skills and relationship management.
- Maintain a database of potential leads, oversee the conversion rate of new business leads/quotations/tenders to actual policies.
- Organize and coordinate regular sales drives in the market including product activations to enhance achievement of sales targets.
- Participate as a member of the product development/innovations committee to come up with unique & innovative products that can be sold through the channel.
- Provide structured regular management reports on channel performance, market intelligence and analysis of key action items that need attention and following up to ensure timely implementation/remedial measures taken.
- Uphold the Brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Sales Associate Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University /local or international diploma in insurance (ACII, AIIK or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Insurance products and services.
- Agent’s business operations.
- Company and market knowledge.
- Market intelligence.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here and apply on or before Wednesday, September 26th 2018.