Responsible for the maximisation of sales of Company products – Pharmaceuticals and other Packaging Boxes and any other product assigned. Providing data regarding market and competitor activities so that the Company’s products can meet and exceed customer standards/expectations.
- Responsible for acquiring and servicing key accounts in the allocated segment and identify growth opportunities so as to increase market penetration and optimise the Company’s market share.
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads and close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms.
- Develop effective forecast of consumer trade needs and retail development in the target markets.
- Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
- Identify avenues for product improvements and on new products by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
- Maintain effective communication channels between sales team and other departments to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies.
- Ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain productive relationships across the sales team to fast track revenue growth.
- Liaise with the management in ensuring a seamless supply of merchandise as well as brand visibility at all points of sale.
- Represent the Company at trade exhibitions and events as and when required.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Must be holder of Bcom or related degree in business.
- At least minimum of 5 years Sales & Channel Distribution experience in FMCG.
- Strong understanding of Retail/Channel Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Retail Management.
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Send cv firstname.lastname@example.org