Our client is looking to hire a sales and business development manager who will be responsible for the growth of the business volumes and client base through the sale of the company’s products and services.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager;
- Continuously source for opportunities for all company products and services;
- Maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports;
- Facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products and services;
- Plan to ensure achievement of organizational and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies;
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status;
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments;
- Support the preparation of expressions of interest;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team; and
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- A degree in Marketing, business administration or relevant degree;
- Should have at least 3 years’ sales experience in a service industry;
- Strong business acumen;
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices in sales;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision;
- Be a team player; and
- A professional qualification in marketing is an added advantage.
Salary: Ksh 60,000+ Commissions
How To Apply
If you meet the said qualification send your application to email@example.com or register and apply at www.ideon.co.ke/careers