Our competitive advantage is a skilled and motivated sales force that markets first equipment quality products to customers that demand extensive product knowledge with a zero error delivery.
- To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluate their position in the industry; research and analyze appropriate sales options.
- To sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with clients; recommend solutions.
- To maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- To identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Presentation Skills, Ability to grasp technical products. Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Levels, Negotiation & Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independent and self-motivated for Sales
- Previous experience in selling motor spare parts,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com . On or before 15th March 2019.