Our client a leading company in production and marketing of food products in E. Africa is looking to hire an Institutional Sales Executive.
- Participate in conducting internal analysis of the Institutions by providing data related to the Institutional Team Leader.
- Collect external environment data related to market, competition etc. on the basis of agreed framework.
- Conduct competitor study to gather competitor information and their activities. Details would be shared with the team so that the same can be used in making sales and marketing plan.
- Meet potential clients and inform them regarding the Company.
- Ensure clients have updated price list whenever prices are revised.
- Prepare sales report and share it with the Sales & Marketing Team on a weekly basis.
- Take feedback from client on brand awareness, competitors, service quality, etc.
- Collect orders from client.
- Ensure timely payment collection from the customers.
- Find out reasons in case of lost order or in case a customer cancels and discontinues partnership.
- Coordinate with Institutional Team Leader for marketing and promotional activities to be done for Channel Partners.
- Ensure stock availability at local distribution points.
- Ensure proper replenishment of clients stock by keeping updates of stock position.
- Discuss client’s complaints/issues with the Institutional Team Leader and resolve them.
- Should have BCOM/Diploma in Sales Marketing.
- Should have at least 5 years of Experience in a similar position
- Should have strong interpersonal relations
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th January 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted