Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Sheria SACCO Society Ltd is a tier I Savings and Credit Cooperative Society formally registered in 1972 with a growing membership of over 12,000 pooled from the Judiciary, AG Chambers, various Government Ministries, Business persons and Kenyans above the age of 18 years with an income.
Sheria SACCO is seeking to recruit dynamic, ambitious, and result-oriented individuals to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the purpose of the job is to grow the business by recruiting members and selling the Sacco’s products and services
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Sell products and services so as to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify, create and maintain relationships with prospects and members by providing products and service information, after sale support, and financial advice.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service to members by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- KCSE C- or its recognized equivalent
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing or its recognized equivalent.
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Proven ability to close sales deals and achieve targets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a busy institution preferably banking and insurance.
How to Apply
To be considered, you must fill the online form under the careers tab and send your application via email addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Sheria Sacco Society Limited
Application Deadline Friday 21st Aug, 2019
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sheria Sacco is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”