Showroom Interior Sales Executive Job at Duma Works
- Age between 25 – 35 years.
- Male candidate.
- Sales experience for 1-2 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- It would be ideal if the sales candidate has worked in a retail environment which is busy and deals with high end products (preference shall be hospitality industry, high end clothing or fashion stores)
- We do not want any candidate from the furniture industry or competition.
Skills we are looking for
- Selling techniques to be unique and someone who is target oriented.
- Good networking skills in the corporate world.
- Ability to grasp technical knowledge on multiple products.
- Ability to sell a mix of the products.
- Brilliant customer service and after sales service.
- Ability to follow up and build rapport with the client.
- Good listener.
- Solution provider.
- Eye to detail and understanding of the client.
- Clarity in communication and presentation.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Ability to do basic math calculations.
- Sharp identification skills.
- Smart dressing skills with a sense of fashion and mature elegant style.
- Full of energy.
- Able to easily mingle into a group but be vary of characters and knows where to draw the line with a client.
- Charismatic and charming character.
- Polite and punctual.
- Humble, honest and diligent.
- Ambitious and visionary.
- Innovator and creative.
- Identify new and existing buildings in Kenya and list out the contractors, architects designers and also who the occupants of this building shall be or are.
- Gather competition reports of who visited the building and their strong hold.
- Information on existing buildings and offices – whose furniture has been supplied and if there is any expansion plan or re habilitation happening with the client.
- Information on market intelligence and happenings that affect our industry.
- Prepare a detailed report as required and report to the head of sales.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3468”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3468 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21 December 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.