Sales Executives Job at Elwin Industries
Elwin Industries is a new company that was established in 2018 with prior expertise and experience of more than 15 years in Metal Cutting, Bending, Drilling, Rolling, Seaming and Fabrication. The Company combines high level of technical expertise, rigorous quality controls and tireless work ethic to ensure that work is done with accuracy, precision, neatness and within budget. We are currently looking for Sales Executives to mobilize sales from clients who mainly deal and utilize Metal and Wood products.
Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of the company’s products and services. Acts as an intermediary between the company and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Sales Executives Job Responsibilities
- Identifying, meeting new clients and schedule appointments as necessary;
- Going to the field, making marketing calls and preparing a daily sales tracking report;
- Provides sales projection results by preparing, forwarding and discussing daily and weekly sales reports;
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and retaining them based on warranties or guarantees;
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market;
- Makes product appeal to the target market;
- Analyzes the competition to create and provide alternative solutions;
- Demonstrate products and services to clients as deemed necessary by management;
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data, developing presentation formats and materials;
- Conducts product promotion, merchandize and trade fairs exhibitions;
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates;
- Searches client database to find new customers and sells to them accordingly;
- Makes sure that all sales targets are met during a given period;
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines;
- Follows up for daily, weekly and monthly payments from customers;
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available;
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure;
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources;
- Trains other sales staff in the art of selling;
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related tasks as required.
Qualifications for the Sales Executives Job
- Applicants must be diploma holders in marketing, sales, business or CPA Sec 6;
- Sales experience of 1 – 3 years with a good track record;
- Must have a good command of English both written and verbal;
- Must be computer literate with various certificates to attest;
- Should have good presentation skills using MS office applications;
- Should courteous and have good customer relation skills;
- Creative, analytical and business minded and thinking;
- Certificate of good conduct;
- Must be self-motivated and persistent;
- Must be performance oriented;
- Must have a positive attitude towards the company and clients;
- Basic Salary of Kshs. 15,000 per month + Commissions.
How to Apply
Those fulfilling the requirements for the above positions should send their Application Letter, ID Copy, CV, 2 Ref letters from former employers, KRA pin certificate and Copies of Academic Papers via Email or Physical Delivery to our offices so as to reach us by 30th September, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will be processed when received on first come basis.
Physical Address: Unit 6, Gilgil Industrial Park, Gilgil Road, Off Enterprise Road.