- Keeping agents motivated to close sales. Set weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis and conduct team meetings and offer advice and incentives for agents to achieve goals.
- Conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff. Develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, acquire financing, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
- Administrative duties like preparing employee payroll and budget reports, marketing, and planning open houses and other events that help develop sales leads for their office. Order office supplies.
- Maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation. Assist sales agents who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
- Researching new housing regulations and legislation that affects their sales office. Travel to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand the industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
- Team Management
- Business Acumen
- Performance Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any other relevant field
- 3-6 years of experience in sales in the real estate industry
- Experience in team management
- Perfect customer care & interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication.
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details