- Design a sales roadmap for the company
- Recruit affiliate partners within the company’s ecosystem and nurture them through training, to meet their revenue targets as agreed upon
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
- Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing business
- Prepare proposals as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts
- Actively network to create awareness
- Design and manage the sales pipeline
- Drive new business from existing clients
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to the management
- Create and manage the client database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- At least 10 years experience in Sales with at least 2 years being in financial services
- Financial services experience is a prerequisite
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3624”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3624 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 24 June 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.