Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Human Asset Jobs
Our Client, a Financial Institution is looking for an energetic, result oriented and aggressive Sales Manager who is excellent in execution of assignments and has demonstrated the ability to perform.
- Responsible for all Independent Sales Executives in the mobile branch
- Responsible for driving the sales force of all Independent Sales Executives, recruitment, training and retention thereof and for the success of the team(s) in terms of sales targets that will be set.
- Responsible for the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure they are constantly up to date with any changes in policies.
- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Independent Sales Executives is of acceptable standard.
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Independent Sales Executives
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of all permanent staff members in the branch
- Responsible for the correct implementation of the company’s credit policy
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property
- Responsible for any reports which might be required by the Area Manager or Head of Operations
- Responsible for the management of all area team leaders
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Higher National Diploma
- Additional tertiary education would be advantageous
- Branch Management experience at a bank or micro-lender essential
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Word and Excel essential (Credit Ease experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working and goal driven
- Ability to lead and manage branches and teams
- Experienced administrator (at least 3 years in senior position)
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness and able to travel for long periods of time
- Ability to write reports and provide feedback to executive management
- Positive attitude
- Excellent management skills
How To Apply
If you are interested in any of the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to: E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday, 1st July, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.