Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
A growing FMCG company specializing in production of hygiene products i.e. tissue papers and kitchen towels seeks to recruit a Sales Manager to support the implementation of its sales strategy.
The sales manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assignment market, with primary focus being new business. This position will staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The sales manager will develop and facilitate business from markets within and outside of the area, by meeting with potential clients, making presentations and developing contacts. The sales manager will manage all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
- Advising and leading the management in talent acquisition to ensure the right caliber of sales team is hired and retained.
- Create regular reports and presentations on sales metrics and sales projections
- Developing, reviewing and sustaining a robust performance management process and all related functions including sales staff appraisal, training, planning and incentive schemes.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement in all operational areas of the sales team and ensuring succession planning is in place at all levels.
- Jointly responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment ROI in the assigned marketplace.
- Coordinates the involvement of sales supports personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed. Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Works with market management to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team.
- Conducts one-on-one reviews with all sales representatives to build effective communications, understand development needs, and to provide insight for improved sales performance.
- Maintains sales and activity reports through the use of CRM software
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Plan and coordinate sales procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a fast-paced organization in a related role
- Minimum Degree in Sales Management
- Experience of managing a workforce of no less than 15 Personnel
- Experience in Set up, Use and Management of CRM Systems
- Excellent in setting up systems from the start to successfully implementing the same
- Able to work under pressure and meet set targets
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Possesses the ability to build and maintain relations with high value clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the local and regional market environment.
- Excellent network of existing clients, and a willingness to tap in to the same network for the companies benefit.
- Willingness to travel for work
- Computer literacy is a must
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary through email@example.com on or before 27th May,2019.