Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
Responsible for overall supervision, day-to-day administration & function related to all Sales activities
- Listing the full range of the company’s products with the Key accounts as per the set targets.
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customer accounts, promoting the distribution through approved route to market partners
- Managing, training and motivating the existing sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales growth.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for existing and new assigned territories and target setting for the sales team.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to General Manager.
- Ensure timely collection of customer debts where applicable and ensure compliance with the credit policy
- Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Valid BCE driving license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Relevant professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- 7 years’ Experience in FMCG sales three (3) of which must be in supervisory position. Experience in milk industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skills
- Team leadership and good interpersonal skills
- Satisfy requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business Thursday 17th October 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer