The overall responsibility of this position is to achieve exceptional growth and market positioning of the Corporation while ensuring positive returns on assets, as well as implementing sales plans.
- Achieving annual sales targets by implementing sales plan, marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profits for existing and new products.
- Implement corporate sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Complete corporate sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Participate in recruitment, selection, orientation and training of sales staff.
- Contribute to team effort by building a strong result driven sales team and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure delivery and achievement of volume, value and profitability targets
- Ensuring brand availability, visibility and activation in the market.
- Monitoring and managing customer complaints and overseeing complaint handling and feedback
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience 2 of which must be in a managerial position.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Thorough knowledge in fast moving consumer goods and the beverage industry.
- Strong negotiator and team player
- Ability to meet sales goals and customer needs
- Excellent managerial skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelop to be received before 26th February 2019 and addressed to the:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.