About The Role
The Sales Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow Uber Eats. As Sales Manager you will oversee multiple sales teams focusing on people management, building best-in-class sales operations and you will work closely with General Managers & Executive Leadership in setting and achieving sales strategy.
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the country General Manager in regards to restaurant selection, sales and partnerships.
- Drive sales & restaurant marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- Drive key partnerships for Uber Eats in Kenya, and unlock new opportunities for the business beyond tradition brick and mortar relationships.
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships, and think through opportunities to scale our sales machine
- Work across multiple channels in the SMB space, setting the best strategy for your territories.
- At least 5 years of experience with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- At least 4 year of sales management experience with a track record of developing people and building teams.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skillsets and experience
- Communication skills, both in written and oral formats, for both internal and external audiences
- Process orientated to drive scalable solutions