Sales Manager, Retail Medical Job at Jubilee Insurance
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Manager, Retail Medical, Medical Department. The role reports to General Manager, Medical Department.
To source and grow Retail business (Micro insurance, Banc assurance, Alternative Channels sales budget) in line with the business goals.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager, Retail Medical Job
- Management of the Banc assurance, Broker and Alternative Business Distribution Channels so as to ensure; Increase in the number of the distribution channels partners
- Attain product revenue targets
- Ensure profitability of the relevant channel at appropriate cost levels Provide Training support for the distribution channel partners
- Ensure effective internal controls, policies and procedures are in place across the credit control section
- Implement Performance Management for Alternative Channel Distribution Channel Activities.
- Managing an efficient sales cycle (sales pipeline) and value based service cycle through use of Product bundling to drive the business goals
- Define markets for the Retail Business distribution channels for the Retail products
- Ensure that proper management of accurate, quality and timely business reports and use these to compile channel reports
- Gather intelligence on competitor activity and advice on the opportunities/threats
- Drive Retail Insurance business by creating partnerships with Microfinance Institutions
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Ownership & Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Time management & Negotiation skills
- Business Planning & Implementation
Sales Manager, Retail Medical Job Qualifications
- A business related degree from recognized university
- Professional insurance certificates/ diplomas/ advanced diploma
- Experience in Life office, in particular business development.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 24th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.