Sales & Marketing Executive Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive for one of its clients.
One of Kenya’s largest outdoor media companies dealing in bus and matatu advertising, bus shelter media, mall media, retail media and airline media through a partnership with airline media is looking for a Sales and Marketing Leader. They are a dynamic, disruptive and innovative company that is looking for aggressive and like-minded people who are seeking growth in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with traffic to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending documentation and reports to the lead
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers 19. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Ensure daily sales report is sent to the team
- Ensure Weekly, Monthly and quarterly sales revenue and target reports are sent and reviewed with the management
Qualifications for the Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum Three years of sales experience in a service industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3490”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3490 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 30 September 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.