Sales & Marketing Internships, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
The intern will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of Sales and marketing activities in the company. This include but is not limited to implementing our sales & marketing strategy, generating brand awareness, conducting market research, managing our internal marketing budget, lead generation, managing our marketing campaigns and implementing customer retention strategies.
- Updating, managing and maintaining our sales pipeline
- Managing our company social media platforms, and creating creative social media strategies & managing our blog platforms
- Assisting in identifying prospects and aiding in the implementation of the company’s marketing and sales strategy to secure new business, this may include target campaign strategy, competitive analysis, coordination of pitches, tenders, presentations and proposals and follow up activities.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly marketing campaigns and measuring ROI`s of marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a fresh, fun creative individual with star potential to join our all-star team. If you are the person that we are looking for then you should have the following qualities:
- You should have an understanding of basic marketing principles.
- You should be passionate about marketing.
- Organized, punctual, a team player, multi-tasker, social are mandatory basic qualities required.
- You should be analytical and have trouble-shooting skills.
- You should have the ability to work well under high pressure.
- Have the ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- You should have the ability to lead a team.
- Previous working experience in a similar role with a proven track record is an advantage.
You must submit the following documents
- A first degree in Bachelor of commerce (Marketing) , HR or a Business related degree or valid transcripts if you are still in school.
- Your KCSE results transcript & school leaving certificate.
- A recommendation letter from either a professional or an educational referee.
- Your CV.
- A cover letter telling us why you are ideal for the position of “Marketing Coordinator Intern “.
Nature of position: This position is fulltime, and your official working hours will be 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday.
Remuneration: We shall provide a basic intern allowance to cater for transport and meals.
Tenure: The duration of the internship will be three months.
How To Apply
Please send your applications to email@example.com