Sales & Marketing Internships, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Huki Digital Jobs
Huki Digital is looking for a high-performing sales or business development intern to help us meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by working with the Sales team. This position does not require you to be experienced, but experience is a plus. The sales intern will engage in B2B and B2C sales in IT. The internship will last for few months after which employment may be considered
Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Assist to design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands Huki Digital’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop and report on weekly and monthly marketing plans.
- Deliver sales targets in our offerings
- Establish customer and business relationship
- Generate leads through cold calling, customer visits and strategies established by the team.
- Develop and manage the sales and marketing budget.
- Organize and participate in marketing related events such as activations and speaking engagements as directed by the Managing Director.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Sensitizing a marketing and sales culture within Huki Digital
- Plan and participate in expos, exhibitions and professional forums
- Organize selling/giving of promotional items and coordinating the marketing teams during marketing functions.
- Diploma/ Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent Innovative and creative with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes
- Ability to mobilize marketing teams and be a good team leader Ability to conduct and analyze research data.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills Pleasant personality.
- Ability to build networks
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Smart and sharp
- Someone who knows how to get things done.
- A go-getter
- Willingness to learn
Ksh. 10,000 until the internship of 5 months is over then you can be employed.
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org