Sales & Marketing Manager – Horticulture Job at Frank Management
Our client a in the Agribusiness is seeking fill the role of a Sales and Marketing Manager for its Horticulture Business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to design and implement and coordinate marketing activities to expands customer base and develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
Roles & Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Manager – Horticulture Job
- Strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of flowers and monitoring market trends
- Formulate, direct Negotiate contracts/Prices with customers and manage proper balanced flower distribution within regions
- Advise on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of flowers.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts competition status
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales & marketing team
- Liaise with the production department to ensure customer quality expectations of our farm produce are met and exceeded
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts track, collate and interpret sales figures and help prepare budgets, control expenses and monitor budgets
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue and generate timely sales reports
- Develop pricing schedules and rates, formulate sales policies and procedures
- Maintain inventory control, conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities, develop promotional ideas and material, and attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Assist the company in meeting their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative
Sales & Marketing Manager – Horticulture Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Commerce: Sales & Marketing Option or equivalent.
- Professional Training & Certification: Kenya Flower Council/ Fairtrade/ MPS/ Global GAP
- 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the horticulure/ Floriculture industry a MUST
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
How to Apply
Qualified Interested candidates to share CV with us via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received on/before Friday 12th October, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted