Relationship Manager Job at Barletta Holdings
SALARY: Monthly Retainer plus Sales Incentives
Barletta Holding Limited is a leading Agribusiness Company dealing in leasing of Greenhouses amongst other functions.
For the past one year the company has managed to install 200 Greenhouses paying more than 200 Clients from their Agribusiness establishments.
We are seeking for suitable candidates for the position of Relationship Manager.
Position scope: Reporting to the Sales Manager. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquisition and growth of the business.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Selling company’s products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Barletta in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on Barletta products and their experience to seek improvement
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on the Barletta offering and the Industry trends
Qualifications for the Relationship Manager Job
- A sales/Marketing Degree or a Diploma
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct
Age: 27 years-45 Years
How To Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline is 19th July 2018