Sales & Operations Assistant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sales Assistant Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire a Sales & Operations Assistant.
The Administrative / Sales Assistant will report directly to the Director and General Manager and provide support for her, the accountant and the medical reps.
- Strong spreadsheet expertise and experience
- Accurate data entry abilities and proven experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in filling tenders and reading and interpreting such legal documents
- Able to provide strong sales support:
- Learning new products, understanding the market and customer and translating this knowledge into sales
- Telesales and customer service
- Able to aptly represent the company at conferences (display desks)
- Handling small retail sales accounts fully and a few key big accounts
- Ability to learn quickly
- Able to show initiative in all situations
- Committed and able to meet deadlines
- Keen interest in providing quality work as well strong efficiency
- Able to make any and all preparations for sales meetings and presentations
- E-mail, internet and knowledge on popular software packages a must
- Able to manage oneself and a whole range of different day to day tasks at a time
- Keen interest in retail sales
- High level of accuracy required in all work
- Able to travel for up to a week per month using basic means for collections or company events
- Able and willing to put in extra time when necessary
- Invoicing, etr, answering telephones, fax, and customer queries and banking
- Maintaining a daily sales and costing spreadsheet
- Month end stock take and in charge of stock reconciliation in conjunction with stock auditor
- Market Research
- Sales follow up as per requirements of director and or sales rep
- Coordination with accountant on all monthly accounting formalities
- Filing tenders completely from labeling samples to filing the tender documents and ensuring all items are included as per requirements with 100% accuracy.
- Coordinating with other employees on all of the above
- General administrative skills such as filing, labeling samples, maintaining our literature library
- Accurate record keeping
- Collections as well as on site collections
- Customer correspondence
- Assisting in organizing sales presentations
- Candidates should have at least a diploma and experience in a similar position for at least 3 years.
- References a must.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com