To grow the products volume, value and brand equity at assigned retail, wholesale, & distributor trade chains outlets.
- Amidst stiff completion at the retail level for space, share of pocket and the consumer, the product aspires to increase its market & opportunity shares
- Drive Sales in assigned area directly (personally) and indirectly through Trade Developers & Merchandisers and other assigned resources at.
- Efficiently undertake and manage promotions as may be assigned by marketing from time to time and staying within allocated budgets at all times.
Direct Sales Team
- Efficiently manage & supervise direct sales team allocated, ensuring optimal selling at the lowest cost per litre sold.
- Ensure that the direct sales SOP in assigned routes, is adhered to at all times
- At minimum, a diploma/degree in business management or the equivalent
- At-least 2-3 years in a FMCG environment
- Customer handling skills
- Promotions & merchandising skills
- Verbal/written Communications skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Business development understanding & skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Daily Sales achievement
- Wholesale/Outlet product market share
- Wholesale/Outlet Visibility of product brands
- Timeliness & Quality of reports
- Quality of business relationship
- Levels of Innovation/creativity
- Trade Developers
- Retail Outlets
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales Representative” and the region on the subject line by 18th January 2019.