Our Client, an Aviation maintenance and management company is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively engage customer prospects.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Stock management and Invoicing.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- A degree in sales and marketing, business administration or a similar field with at least 2 years’ experience in sales
- OR A Diploma in sales and marketing or Business Administration with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a positive attitude, and a persuasive personality
- Should be friendly and outgoing
- Ability to engage high end clients.
- Can build and keep relationships
- Problem solving skills
- Shows initiative / is Proactive
How To Apply
Applications done online via this LINK.