Sales & Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Insurance Jobs, IFA Jobs
Insurance for All (IFA) Ltd is looking for sales representatives to sell its unique insurance products.
The position will be responsible selling insurance products to both B2C and B2B clients as appropriate.
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities;
- Interview prospective clients to determine their insurance objectives, taking into account current income, expenses and other information needed to develop an insurance plan
- Work with clients to develop an insurance plan as the basis of providing sound insurance coverage
- Deliver personalized and timely client service and administration that is responsive to client needs
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure our products stay relevant to evolving client needs and emerging market trends
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Submit sales reports as may be required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time great management abilities
- Degree/ Diploma in sales or marketing
- 1+ years’ experience in sales
- Working conditions are normal for a sales environment
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 20th September 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.