Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Taraji Care Jobs
Title: Sales Representative – Hygiene & Pest Control Services
Salary: A competitive monthly retainer plus commissions based on sales targets
Location: Nairobi and its environs
Our client offers a comprehensive range of professional, unique and healthy cleaning and pest control
services customized to enhance a healthy, clean and a conducive environment for clients both at home
and at the work place. They seek to hire an enthusiastic, motivated, and result driven Sales
Representative to market their company products & service around Nairobi and its environs.
- Present, promote and sell Taraji Care products/services through various marketing strategies to
existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems interests, competitive activities,
and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience (2-3 years) as a sales representative.
- Experience in selling hygiene & pest control services and products.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/Excel.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationship.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Diploma or Degree in Sales or its equivalent.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV
only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Hygiene & Pest Control Services)
to email@example.com before 6th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for
interview will be contacted.