Sales Representative Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of our clients, Total Office Solutions. The job requires a mature and aggressive personality to drive sales in corporate offices and distribution channels.
- Ensuring customer Service levels are at a pinnacle
- Ensuring Customer product are answered immediately or within a short time frame
- Dealing with any issues and problems head-on with clients with their
interests at heart
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a highly organized system of prospecting potential customers
- Having a thorough knowledge of products and services
- Ensure that a high standard of service to customers is maintained at all times
- Execute sales strategies
- Maintain a system
- Ensure that you are helpful, efficient and courteous when dealing with clients and customers.
- Complete all administrative paperwork correctly and promptly.
- Respond to customer comments efficiently& appropriately.
- Work closely with other departments to promote efficiency in the organization.
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Ensure our head office complies all standards required by ISO 9001
Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- Degree in business management or sale and marketing.
- Professional training in leadership.
- Proficient in Computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office and database systems.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track records of good sales experience.
- Previous retail experience at a management/supervisory level is essential for this role.
- Ability to drive standards and deliver great customer service.
- Ability to take additional responsibilities when the need arises.
- Able to demonstrate highest standards of integrity and accountability.
- Confident with excellent communication skills both written and orally:
demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner easily understood by the client.
- Administrative analytical skills and ambitious: possess skills to solve sales issues and develop appropriate strategies to increase profits
- Ability to write financial reports and statements.
- Attention to detail: must possess a demonstrated ability to work systematically and
- Teamwork skills: the ability to work independently while at the same time is an active
- Good telephone skills: ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
through telephone conversations.
- Good human interactions skills: demonstrated ability to provide guidance and assistance.
- Target achiever and enjoys being measured and judged by performance results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work diplomatically,harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Well presentable: always smart when attending to the clients and carry yourself in a professional way.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and colleagues
- Personal ethics: must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Good time management skills: ability to make a time plan and effectively utilize it.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3376”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3376 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 29 May 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.