Sales Supervisor Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, FMCG Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Sales Supervisor Position for one of our clients. This is an urgent position.
Purpose of position
Major responsibility is to assist Depot Manager in running of the warehouse. Assisting in making decisions by providing insight into the business processes.
Reporting to the General Manager
- Conduct sales meetings
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular sales meetings
- Review performance of salesmen
- Route accompaniment thrice a week with reports given to Management
- DMS Evaluation: – evaluate salesmen performance on DMS and report to management.
- Reviewing Occurrence Book with the General Manager
- Competition Analysis on a quarterly basis
- Setting targets per route monthly (before 1st of every month)
- Supervise sales crew: – ensure sales operations run smoothly
- Sales Analysis: – monthly, quarterly, retail vs stockist
- Sales Agenda documentation: – minutes for meetings, reports
- Establish effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales team.
- Reporting training gaps.
- Review financial data that affects your departments’ profit centers
- Formulation of a calendar of events yearly aligning them to our core business.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Ensuring salesmen follow the structured call while on route
- Writing a market analysis report quarterly and presenting it during sales review meetings.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Must have a degree
- Knowledge on social media advertising an upper hand
- Ready to relocate to Central region
- Flexible working hours (long working hours)
- Knowledgeable in IT
- Good interpersonal skills
- Healthy and physically fit
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely submission of reports
- Internal business controls
- Maintenance of stock control systems
- Zero tolerance to stock loss
- Documentation of trainings, meetings
- Update of Distributor Systems
How to Apply