Sales Team Leader Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client is an engineering and distribution company, they seek to hire a Sales Team Leader who will lead the Sales team to ensure they meet their obligation of continuous growth of profitable customers.
The ideal person will be in charge of doing Business to Business sales (B2B) and meeting the sales targets.
- Prepare Sales strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following a strategy.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Motivating fellow employees to bring more efficiency and quality in work.
- Determining business growth plan.
- Must have a business-related Degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a team leader.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and business development.
- Consistent track record in achieving targets
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be mature
- Be a team player
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 24th April 2019 clearly indicating “Sales Team Leader “on the subject line.