School Bus Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs, Covenant Executive Jobs
Our Client is currently recruiting for the above mentioned Position. The ideal candidate should be experienced in Mechanic & School Bus Driver roles. Exposure in handling bus fleets with international school will be an added advantage.
- Inspect and diagnose problems with the school buses.
- Service and repair all assigned buses.
- Perform preventative and maintenance procedures for these buses.
- Ability to upgrade and carry out preventative maintenance as needed.
- Prepare routine maintenance reports for the buses.
- As a bus driver, the candidate will be the “Ambassador of Goodwill and First Impression” ensuring that the safety of the children and the image of the school is of the highest quality and utmost care is extended to driving and the children’s safety.
- The driver will be required to transport the children safely and prudently.
- The driver must be well versed with the laws/by laws and conversant with the new Traffic Act and its implications on road safety.
- The bus driver will be required to adhere to policy guidelines of the school.
- Applicants must be well organized with strong skills in repairing and maintaining bus fleets and will be an experienced bus driver who has preferably performed this role with an international school.
- Two-years’ experience in handling bus fleets.
- Three years of experience as a bus driver for an international school.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or two years proven experience in maintaining bus fleets.
- Proven experience working as a Mechanic and Driver in a school environment.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Appropriate salary plus participation in the school’s medical and pension scheme.
- One-year service contract and optional extension.
Anticipated start Date: 1st August 2019.
Duty Station: Nairobi.
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and updated WORD document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (School Bus Driver Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days. Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.
KINDLY, DO NOT RE-APPLY IF YOU HAD APPLIED BEFORE.