- Must be holder of Diploma in Criminology/Security Studies from a recognized institution.
- Must have KCSE/KCE certificate with a mean grade of C- (Minus)
- Must have a certificate of good conduct.
- Holders of certificate of good conduct, Fire fighting Certificate, First Aid among other short courses certificate will have an added advantage.
- Should have at least 3 years relevant work experience at grade 4.
How To Apply
Open the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology website; dkut.ac.ke , go to the HR Recruitment portal and fill your details as guided; and
Send one (1) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. They should also give their mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees who should send their recommendation letters directly in sealed envelopes.
Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.