Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs, MUT Jobs
Murang’a University of Technology (MUT) was established on 7th October, 2016 by Charter. The University is located 1.5 km from Murang’a Town, 85 km North East of Nairobi, 70 km South East of Nyeri and 50 km South West of Embu. The University invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with excellent credentials for full-time teaching and administrative positions in the following area:
Security Officer Grade 3/4
- Applicants must have at least KCSE C- or equivalent
- Must have proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Preference given to candidates who have worked with Kenya Police Services, Kenya Correctional Service (Prison) or Kenya Defence Forces , NYS or reputable
- Should be physically and medically fit
- Must be aged between 25 and 35 years
- should have 3 years working experience at the rank of Corporal in the disciplined forces
- Five (5) years working experience as security guard in grade I/II
- Have no criminal record and Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of the applications together with detailed curriculum vitae indicating academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, publications/awards/scholarships/funding, membership of professional associations, email address and telephone contacts, copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents. The deadline for submitting application is 31st October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications clearly sealed and marked on the envelope “application for the position of specific area applying for” should be sent to the undersigned;
The Vice Chancellor
Murang’a University of Technology
P. O. Box 75 – 10200,
Murang’a University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, persons with disability and from minority groups are encouraged to apply.