KISE/ADVERT/HR/10/2019- Job Group ‘J’
Basic Salary Scale Kshs 29,190.
- Have a Bachelors degree in social science, Security Management or equivalent;
- Diploma in security Management, criminology
- Have at least served for five (5) years of professional experience in Security Management;
- Be in Possession of a current Certificate of Good conduct;
- Have clean record of discharge from Kenya Disciplined Forces;
- Be computer literate
- Duties Managing and control coordination of security operations
- Liaising with police on security matters and following up court cases
- Liaising with external security forces
- Ensuring effective security is maintained for the protection of students, staff and property
- Coordinate evacuation of staff and students during disaster
- Incharge of training on safety programmes
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Institute website www.kise.ac.ke/job-application-form.
Applicants should complete the online application form, attaching academic and professional certificates, and an application letter addressed to Director, Kenya Institute of Special Education, P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form. It is an offence to include false or incorrect information in the application.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should reach the Director on or before 4.00 p.m., 13th March 2019