Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs, Jobs In Thika, Thika Technical Training Institute Jobs
- Form Four (4) Certificates with C-(minus) and above.
- Substantive training from Uniformed Forces is an added advantage
- Possess good communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Knowledge in all aspect of human physical and electronic security i.e. CCTV, IDS.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Minimum age of 30 years and above.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Maintain proper record of all occurrences in the institute.
- Review the various security & safety programs.
- Liaise closely with the outsourced security services provider.
- Identify and advise the principal on present and future requirements for security manpower and equipment.
- Report all cases of breakages/loss of the institutes property/resources etc.
- Ensure that the firefighting equipment is maintained and serviced regularly.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by the Principal.
How To Apply
Application letter, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
You must have a valid good conduct.
Any attempts to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Cleary indicate the position you are applying for.
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Thika technical training institute is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from widest range of eligible candidates.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
All applications to be addressed to and should have reached the office by 31st May 2019.
Thika Technical Training Institute,
P.O Box 91-01000.