Security Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Jobsikaz Jobs
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Generate new sales by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; as well as researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Following up with the new clients, particularly in the first three months, to ensure that the service received exceeds their expectation.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information by carrying out market surveys and gathering market intelligence.
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects.
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Regularly report on sales and business performance whilst continuously improving through feedback.
- University degree or a Diploma with a specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with selling security related products and services.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with unquestionable integrity, high initiative and capable of working under pressure.
- Meeting Sales goals i.e. have demonstrable success in sales.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Good IT skills.
- Sales Planning.
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to email@example.com with the title ‘security sales’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.