Security Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a company established to offer state of the art Security services in Kenya. They are looking to fill the position of a security sales executive.
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Generate new sales by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; as well as researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Following up with the new clients, particularly in the first three months, to ensure that the service received exceeds their expectation.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information by carrying out market surveys and gathering market intelligence.
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects.
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Regularly report on sales and business performance whilst continuously improving through feedback.
- University degree or a Diploma with a specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with selling security related products and services.
- Should be sales hungry.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at networking.
- A hustler.
NOTE: Retainer commission of 20%- 30%
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to email@example.com with the title ‘security sales’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.